We all know that eye is a major organ of our body. On the other hand, eye is one of the most sensitive part of our body. So, it is very important to take care of our eyes.
It is not that hard to maintain your eye health. You just need to follow some rules and you need to eat certain foods. From our childhood we hear that eating vegetables are good for eyes. So, do you know which vegetables you need to eat? Here below I am trying to make a list and short description about that vegetable you need to eat to maintain your eye health.
- Carrots – You know that carrots as well as other orange colored fruits promotes better eye health. On the other hand, it also protects our vision. Beta-carotene is a kind of vitamin A. This component gives these foods their orange look. It helps our retina along with other parts to function smoothly.
- Leafy greens – Leafy greens are packed with lutein and zeaxanthin—antioxidants that, researches show, lower the risk of obtaining macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Eggs – The yolk o the egg is a major source of lutein and zeaxanthin—plus zinc, that also aids reduce your macular degeneration risk.
- Citrus ad berries – These kinds of fruits are centers of vitamin C, which has been discovered to diminish the risk of developing macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Almonds – Almonds are packed with vitamin E, that slackens macular degeneration. One handful of almonds provides about half of your day to day dose of E.
- Fatty fish – Tuna, salmon, mackerel, anchovies as well as trout are packed in DHA, which is a fatty acid that found in your retina—tiny amount of which have been related to dry eye syndrome.
You should always bear in mind that eye is one of the most important treasure of your human body. With out eye you can not see the beautiful world. So, it is our essential duty to take a good care of our eyes. From above discussion we came to know that those certain vegetables are very good for our eye health. But you should never forget that along with eating these veg item you need to consume more and more other vitamins and minerals. This is all for today. To sum up I need to say that never neglect your eye health. Always take good care of your eyes. Try to put less pressure on your eyes. And last but not the least If you have any question regarding this topic never forget to post your valuable comment. Share this topic to your friends so that they also can learn about what to eat for their eye health. Thanks, and stay with us. Best of luck.